HTML5 version Q & A
Thank you for using this site.
With the end of support for Flash Player, we have moved our chat system to HTML5.
Smoother with more beautiful images! New approach chat, which makes less distance to women.
Please enjoy the year-end and New Year holidays chatting with our Madams.
Read the following Q & A below where we have summarized the changes and how to use.
HTML5 version (PC) Q & A
* We have avoided technical terms as much as possible.
Q: What is Flash Player and HTML5?
Until now, it was common to use a plug-in called Flash Player for video and audio.
From now on, HTML5 will be used for an image and audio function inside the browser.
Q: What has changed?
(1) It is no longer necessary to update Flash Player as before.
(2) The aspect ratio of the image has changed, and full-screen display is also possible.
* You can switch the screen size to L during chat.
Instead of full screen, a menu for each browser will be displayed, and margins may be displayed depending on the ratio of the camera used.
(3) If you disconnect the camera or microphone during a chat, it may not respond until you end the chat.
In addition to the above, some design has also been changed.
We will keep you informed from time to time.
Q: Is there anything for the user to do?
You will need to allow use of cameras and microphones on the site just pressing the button as it appears on the screen.
Q: What is the recommended environment?
Recommended PC environment
OS: Windows 8.1 / 10 (64bit OS)
CPU: Single core 2GHz or higher, dual core 2.2GHz or higher
Memory: 4GB or more
Google Chrome (latest version)
Browser availability (as of 20/12/22)
Microsoft Edge: OK
Internet Explorer 11: Not available
* Download and upload speed must be 10 Mbps or more
* Although we can confirm that some browsers can properly operate, our recommended browser is only Google Chrome. Please use Google Chrome as much as possible.
Q: What can I do if my camera and microphone do not work?
まFirst, make sure that the camera and microphone are properly connected.
If you are connected, please open the following setting screen in Google Chrome.
If the camera name and microphone name are not displayed or the device does not respond, please check if it is blocked or the use of the website is prohibited.
If the above does not help, please contact support.